By Dr. Rajan Misra
Read or Download A Textbook on Environmental Studies PDF
Similar environmental technology & engineering books
No description on hand
This booklet is geared toward engineering lecturers all over the world, who're trying to carry social justice into their paintings and perform, or who want to yet don’t comprehend the place to begin. this is often the 1st ebook devoted in particular to school pros on Engineering and Social Justice, an rising and intriguing sector of analysis and perform.
Following on from the successful first variation of Waste remedy & Disposal, this moment variation has been thoroughly up to date, and provides accomplished assurance of waste approach engineering and disposal methodologies. focusing on the diversity of applied sciences to be had for loved ones and advertisement waste, it additionally provides readers with suitable legislative heritage fabric as boxed positive aspects.
This booklet bargains a problem-and-solution method of environmental remediation in mining, together with the environmentally sustainable usage of waste material from the mining undefined. It mostly includes articles released in Springer journals, which were completely revised and extended. With supplementary information and illustrations, it discusses particular troublesome areas in correct Caribbean destinations and gives an outline of geotechnical and microbial ideas to avoid post-mining deterioration during this quarter.
- Environmental Cost and Face of Agriculture in the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries: Fostering Agriculture in the Context of Climate Change
- Sustainability: Building Eco-Friendly Communities (Green Technology)
- Water Policy in Canada: Problems and Possible Solutions (Springer Water)
- The Planet Remade: The Challenge of Imagining Deliberate Climate Change
- Biohythane: Fuel for the Future
- Die Trinkwassersituation in Ägypten. Die besondere Rolle der Wasserressourcen des Nil für Ägypten (German Edition)
Extra resources for A Textbook on Environmental Studies
A Textbook on Environmental Studies by Dr. Rajan Misra